Why You Should Work at MyRollingStocks.com
At MyRollingStocks.com, you can have a rewarding and lasting career.
Whether you're a recent graduate just starting out or an experienced professional seeking a new career opportunity, we offer a team-oriented workplace that encourages personal and professional success.A place for winners.
MyRollingStocks.com is a fast-growing provider of financial information. Our company while not yet a household name, wants to become known and branded for delivering results and providing outstanding customer service. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Smith and Welsh LLC, we've been consistently rated superior for financial strength. We're "people" people.
Whether we're assisting our customers or meeting with a colleague, to a MyRollingStocks.com associate it's not a transaction, it's an interaction. We believe in being fanatics for customer service and treating every subscriber with courtesy and respect. We're a community, inside and out.
There are many ways to get to know your colleagues and be a part of the MyRollingStocks.com team, inside and outside of work. In each office, associates organize social events, cultural celebrations and other fun, onsite activities. When users click the link "Our Hiring Process" they will get to the page Interviewing with MyRollingStocks.com
- We interview candidates for a wide range of career opportunities; the interview process may vary based upon position.
- The interview process for customer contact positions, including Research Analyst, Sales, Customer Service, may include several steps: a phone screen, computer skills testing, interview with Human Resources, role playing exercise, and/or an interview with a hiring manager.
- Some candidates may make several visits to an office in order to complete the interview process. Others may be asked to stay for most of the day to complete multiple steps.
- MyRollingStocks.com is an equal opportunity employer. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
- We conduct drug screens, credit and background checks of applicants who've accepted employment or internship offers. All offers are contingent upon passing the background check process (except where state law requires background checks prior to offer).
- Candidates who are not selected to move forward in our selection process or who do not receive an offer will be notified in a timely manner.
- Most new hires start on a Monday and attend our new associate orientation program within the first few days of being hired.
- You'll receive more information on your first day from a member of our hiring team.